1. Categorized Your Product & Services: Categorization of product & services is pretty important. It’s plays a role like a backbone for your e-commerce store. Improper categorization of products would lead to visitor frustration & give the null result. It means that all the products & services featured on your e-commerce store would be subdivided into broad categories, that would be further subdivided into subcategories, making it easier for the visitor.
Overall the product and services must be categorized in such manner so the user of your e-commerce store can easily find the desired product he or she wants & can compare to it with others and buy your product with full satisfaction.
(i) Product Photo-Shoot:
"Trust is the thing which doesn't come easily'' so showcasing your product correctly is very important.
A picture of a product may be worth a thousand words, but it can also be worth thousand of dollars in revenue. To become a successful business in today's time your product images must be unique with high quality. For turning your browsers into your buyers you need to show potential customers in best lights, so they can exactly feel the same when they use your products.
(ii) Photo Shoot with Multiple Angles:
Every product required the different way and angles to be photographed. So the product images must be clear. In a comparison of written writings, the photos grab the customers attention easily if your product required the scaling than proper scaling should be there with your product. Taking a picture with multiple angles gives better detailing of the product as the customer view whichever side he or she wants to. According to a study, 67% of customers consider image quality "very important" while making a purchase online.
"Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten."
3. Product Description: The product description is very important for an e-commerce business. Always make sure that you have an effective, dynamic product description to engage and make it more likely to buy. Your product description must include these detailing related to product:-
Product name or title
Product care guide or technical specification if required
Selling price of product
Wholesale product price
Minimum or maximum quantity for order
4. Pricing of Products: Product pricing is the fundamental prerequisite for many purchase decisions. Proper pricing strategy helps you to grow your business higher & help to generate a maximum revenue.
If there is any sale, discount, coupon must be present clearly to attract the customer.
5. Write Your Story: Description of business must be there. Most of the customer wants to know about your business. A short & good summary about your business in true words attract the visitor to associate with us.
6. Terms & Conditions: A term & condition page for your e-commerce store acts as a legally binding contract between you and your customers which you want to share with your users. Terms and condition page could legally protect you, set out the conditions which must be followed by you and your customers while a purchase made or any services availed. It protects you in any case, any conflict arises. So you should be very careful while creating this section or can take the help of a lawyer or any professional.